For years, iTunes still continues to dominate the online mobile market with its online store apps, music, games, and what not. But no matter how much you look at it and how much updates Apple throws into it, it still doesn’t change the fact that iTunes still is a joke that it’s just creating more headaches than it resolves longtime issues. And this has left many users both old and new searching for better iTunes alternatives elsewhere.
Why does iTunes sucks so much these days?
Here’s a small list of problems that’s plaguing the current iPhone that makes you want to look for iTunes alternatives:
- There’s the whole issue of managing your music. If you’re familiar with the process of syncing, then you and many others can collectively go, “Ugh, syncing.” Syncing is the most problematic that still plagues iTunes to this day. Whether your phone is old or new, iTunes just seem to have issues with syncing general, which leads many to manually do it themselves, which can be a tiring option.
- The mysterious “other” storage that takes up a good majority of your phone’s storage. These made up of caches, logs, and files that suddenly pile up in your phone to the point where your phone slows down to a crawl.
- iTunes Match. At first, it all sounds good on paper – all your music gets stored on the iCloud, whether it’s from your phone or another computer, you can access it anytime anywhere. It’s great and all, if the thing would work for once. Too many times people would get the “Your library contains too many songs” error because tracks match all that reliably. It’s even worse when iSo much for efficient storage.
- Home sharing function. Like with iTunes match, great idea subpar execution. The idea is that you can share your music library with others in a network. The problem is that it’s unreliable, where it works for some people, but doesn’t work for others, often with no reason.
- The newer iTunes removed the ability to open multiple, windows, greatly cutting downtime to get things done, as well as limiting accessibility. Why such a simple function was removed remains a mystery.
So, iTunes is no longer good. What’s the best alternative?
If you’re someone who’s utterly sick of iTunes and are desperate for any iTunes alternatives, then you can breathe a sigh of relief because you’re not alone who is feeling this way, and there’s a lot out there that would definitely kick iTunes to the curb with their far superior functionality thanks to the website iTunes Alternatives.
But you may ask yourself, “What app does it offer that’ll help me cure of the iTunes headache forever?”
Then feast your eyes on Wondershare TunesGo, one of the leading names on iTunes alternatives.
Why should you choose Wondershare TunesGo?
Here are some reasons why TunesGo is better than iTunes:
- It’s got better music management!
- It’s got better FILE management!
- It’s got YouTube access!
- It’s got metadata cleanup!
- It’s got a restriction-free library!
And there you have it. Five simple reasons why TunesGo Wondershare is better than iTunes. What are you waiting for? Get Wondershare today, and you won’t be disappointed. Visit itunesalternative.net for more information!